In anticipation of Revanth Reddy’s inauguration as Chief Minister of Telangana at LB Stadium on Thursday, traffic restrictions have been implemented in Hyderabad. The restrictions will be in effect from 10 AM to 5 PM in the vicinity of LB Stadium, with Revanth Reddy scheduled to take the oath at 1:04 PM on Thursday.
Here is the full list of traffic guidelines:
- Vehicles approaching from AR Petrol Pump junction (Public Gardens) to BJR Statue will be redirected at AR Petrol Pump toward Nampally and Chapel Road.
- Vehicles coming from Abids will be diverted at SBI Gunfoundary toward Chapel Road/Nampally Station road.
- Vehicles from Basheerbagh to BJR Statue will be diverted at Basheerbagh toward King Koti/Old MLA Quarters road.
- Vehicles from Sujatha School lane to Khan Lateef Khan (KLK) building will be diverted at Sujatha School junction toward Nampally Station Road.
- RTC buses from Ravindra Bharathi to Abids should avoid LB Stadium main gate (in front of Khan Lateef Khan Building) and take a diversion at AR Petrol Pump (Public Gardens) toward Nampally Station Road.
Junctions to be avoided include Panjagutta, VV Statue, Rajiv Gandhi Statue (Monappa), Nirankari, Old PS Saifabad, Lakdikapool, Iqbal Minar, Ravindra Bharathi, Hyderabad Traffic Police Complex, Basheerbagh, BJR Statue Circle, SBI Gunfoundry, Abids Circle, A.R. Petrol Pump (Public Gardens), Nampally, KLK Building, Liberty, Himayath Nagar, Assembly, MJ Market, and Hyderguda.
Hyderabad Police advises residents to take alternative routes and avoid the specified routes during the mentioned timings, requesting cooperation with the Traffic Police. In case of any inconvenience in commuting, please contact Hyderabad Traffic Police Helpline at 9010203626.