The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will soon initiate the registration process for Round 1 of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) Counselling 2023. The registration for NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round 1 will begin on Thursday, July 20, 2023. Candidates can access the registration link for MCC NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round 1 on the official portal – mcc.nic.in. The deadline for fee payment is 8:00 PM on July 25.
As per the NEET UG Counselling schedule, candidates will have the option to fill their choices until 11:55 PM on July 26, based on the server time. Choice locking will take place between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM on July 26.
The provisional allotment result for NEET UG Counselling Round 1 will be announced on July 29. Eligible candidates are required to report to the allotted college between July 31 and August 4.
Important Dates for NEET UG 2023 Counselling Round 1 Registration:
* Verification of Tentative Seat Matrix by Participating Institutes and NMC July 20, 2023 – July 21, 2023
* Registration/Payment July 20, 2023 – July 25, 2023 (up to 12:00 NOON) as per Server Time.
*Payment facility available until 08:00 PM on July 25, 2023, as per Server Time.
* Choice Filling/Locking July 22, 2023 – July 26, 2023 (up to 11:55 PM on July 26, 2023) as per Server Time.
*Choice Locking available from 03:00 PM to 11:55 PM on July 26, 2023, as per Server Time.
- Processing of Seat Allotment July 27, 2023 – July 28, 2023
* Result July 29, 2023
* Uploading of Documents by Candidates on MCC Portal July 30, 2023
* Reporting/Joining July 31, 2023 – August 4, 2023
* Verification of Joined Candidates Data by Institutes and Data Sharing by MCC August 5, 2023 – August 6, 2023
Steps to Register for NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round 1 at mcc.nic.in:
- Visit the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) – mcc.nic.in.
- Click on the NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round 1 registration link.
- Enter the required login credentials.
- Fill out the application form.
- Make the payment and click on the submit option.
- Download the confirmation page and retain a printout for future reference.
For more information about the counselling process, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee.